Resources for Worship and Prayer
- World Wide Study Bible
- Large-scale collaborative effort to organize Bible-related resources on the web according to scripture reference. Select any book to access a variety of editions, commentaries, meditations, sermons, pictures, word studies, musical settings, historical or archeologic notes – anything that is relevant. Part of the Christian Classics Ethereal Library at Calvin College.
- Book of Common Prayer [Current Edition (1979)]
- The full text of the Episcopal guide to worship and devotion, originally compiled by Thomas Cranmer, Archbishop of Canterbury, in 1549. This site includes the text in several electronic formats, plus links to older editions and prayer books from other churches in the Anglican Communion.
- The Hymnal 1982 (numerical index)
- This online edition of the Hymnal includes the complete lyrics to the hymns plus MIDI-format audio files you can use to hear the tune. Hosted by Oremus.org
- Today’s Meditation from Forward Day By Day
- Forward Day By Day is an Episcopal Church manual of daily Bible readings and devotions; published by Forward Movement Publications.
Other Episcopal/Anglican Resources
- Episcopal Diocese of Newark
- The Episcopal Church, USA
- The Anglican Communion